The Wichita Urology Group strives to provide the most seamless and positive healthcare experience for all our patients. There are several resources on this website to assist you with questions you may have and information you may be looking for, as well as guidelines that will help us provide you with quick, efficient service.
Please bring the following information with you to your appointment:
- Insurance information/card
- Referral form from your primary care provider if one is required by your insurance carrier
- List of current medications (name, dose and frequency)
- Previous urological evaluations or tests
- All x-ray films related to your appointment at Wichita Urology Group
- Prior medical records that may be useful during your appointment
- Patient Registration Form
After Your Appointment
When your appointment has finished, please stop by the checkout desk to schedule follow-up appointments and make financial arrangements for the payment of your services.